Mango Salsa Ingredients
How to Pick the Perfect Ripe Mango for Mango Salsa
How to Make Mango Salsa
What Do You Serve with Mango Salsa?
How long does mango salsa last?
Looking for more gluten free mango recipes? Try these!
- Frozen Mango Margarita
- Mango Pomegranate Pecan Guacamole
- Mango Habanero Chicken Wings
- Mango and Shrimp Cucumber Noodles
- Mango Basil Sorbet
- Honey Glazed Salmon with Avocado Mango Salsa
More Gluten Free Salsas are sure to impress!
- Watermelon Salsa
- Pineapple Salsa
- Jicama Kiwi Mango Salsa
- Cranberry Jalapeño Salsa
- Peach Tomato Salsa
- Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa
- Cherry Tomato Corn Salsa
Recipe for Mango Salsa
Homemade Mango Salsa
- 2 cups mango (diced (from 2-3 mangos))
- 1/3 cup red onion (diced, from 1/2 red onion)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (diced (from 1 small red bell pepper))
- 1/2 jalapeño (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tbsp lime juice (from 1 lime)
- 1 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, combine mango, red onion, bell pepper, diced jalapeño, and chopped cilantro.
- Add lime juice and salt and stir to combine.
- Taste and adjust salt or lime juice if necessary.