So it’s been awhile! I just got my wisdom teeth out so all I’ve been eating is ice cream and apple sauce. I guess I could have made some ice cream to post but my energy has been low and the thought of doing anything in the kitchen lately has not intrigued me.
I cannot wait to be able to eat solid food again.. I’m just craving some steak or something that requires a lot of chewing! Anyways, here is a chili cheese dip that I made for the Super Bowl a few weeks ago.. It was sooo good. I’m not going to lie I like the food and commercials better than the game. It’s such an easy recipe so I hope you all give it a try for your next party or get together!
With just a few simple ingredients, this appetizer is always the hit of every party. It’s gluten free if you use a gluten free canned chili. Just make sure to check the ingredients as some brands do contain gluten.
I love to serve this easy chili cheese dip with tortilla chips, but you can also add some veggies like carrots and celery, too.
If you’re looking for the easiest appetizer ever, you need to try this chili cheese dip. So simple, but so tasty!
Try these other gluten free appetizers!
- Baked Polenta Manchego Fries
- Prosciutto Melon Mozzarella Skewers
- Corn and Cotija Guacamole
- Cranberry Goat Cheese Log
- Sweet Potato Rounds with Roasted Grapes and Goat Cheese
How to Make Easy Chili Cheese Dip
Chili Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 15 ounces canned chili make sure it's gluten free
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Spread the cream cheese on the bottom of an 8x8-inch baking dish or pie dish.
- Pour the chili over the cream cheese and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes, until cheese in melted and chili is heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.