Why I love this easy chili cheese dip
What’s in Chili Cheese Dip?
Cream cheese on the bottom
Gluten-free turkey chili in the middle
Melty shredded cheddar cheese on top
Do I have to Make my own chili?
Is Canned Chili Gluten-Free?
What Kind of Baking Dish Do I need for this gluten-free cheese dip?
Can this Chili Dip be Made Ahead?
More Gluten-Free Chili Recipes You’ll Love
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Turkey Chili
- Quick and Easy Beef Chili
- Chicken Quinoa Chili
- Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
- Pumpkin Apple Cider Turkey Chili
Looking for Dips and Salsa Recipes? Try these!
Gluten-Free Chili Cheese Dip
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion (finely diced (1 cup diced))
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 4 tbsp tomato paste
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- Head olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Then, add the onions and cook for 5 minutes, until translucent.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Add in the ground turkey and cook until no longer pink, 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato paste, water, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and paprika. Stir to combine.
- Let simmer for 8-10 minutes to let the flavors meld.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spread the softened cream cheese on the bottom of a 8x8-inch baking pan or 8-inch pie dish.
- Pour the chili on top of the cream cheese layer.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onion and serve with tortilla chips.