Last Updated on
The Super Bowl is just around the corner, and I know what you all must be thinking… What kind of delicious, healthy snack can I bring to my Super Bowl party!? Okay, okay. I know you’re probably not thinking that, but you should be because this dip is pretty darn good!
Every party needs a little something healthy to balance out the fried chicken wings and jalapeño poppers, right? The “little something healthy” is this dip! It’s the perfect cross between guacamole and hummus. It’s relatively mild in flavor, just like hummus, but also has that creaminess from the avocado. The recipe as written makes a fairly large batch which is the perfect size to bring along to any party! I brought mine to my cousin’s birthday party and even had some leftovers to eat the next day as my snack – and the dip amazingly still stayed green! I hope you all try this dip for your Super Bowl parties this weekend. Enjoy!
Avocado Bean Dip
- 2 ripe avocados about 2 cups of flesh
- 30 oz canned butter beans
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- In a food processor, blend together avocado, beans, lime juice, salt, and cumin.
- Gradually add in the avocado oil until you reach your desired consistency.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or gluten free crackers.