Having a fondue party? Try these other gluten-free recipes!
- Swiss Cheese Fondue
- Gluten Free Oreo Cheesecake Truffles
- Tahini Brown Rice Crispy Treats
- Sugar-Free Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
- How To Make A Fall Harvest Charcuterie Board
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces dark chocolate roughly chopped
- 2 cups dippers of choice strawberries, bananas, gluten free graham crackers, marshmallows, etc.
- Warm the cream in a pot over moderate heat until tiny bubbles show and begins to lightly and slowly boil.
- Add the salt and chocolate and whisk until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Immediately transfer to a fondue pot heated at low or with a low flame (You can also just serve straight from the pot if you don't have a fondue pot).
- Arrange the dippables on a platter and use a fondue fork to dip the dippables in the chocolate.
- If the fondue begings to feel a little stiff, add a teaspoon of heavy cream and stir.