My friends and I decided to have another fondue night the other day. We of course picked chocolate so we could dip all of the fun fruit and other goodies in it. I am loving my new fondue pot that I got for Christmas and enjoy using it whenever possible. The chocolate fondue was great and started the night perfectly for us. Enjoy!
Having a fondue party? Try these other gluten-free recipes!
- Swiss Cheese Fondue
- Gluten Free Oreo Cheesecake Truffles
- Tahini Brown Rice Crispy Treats
- Sugar-Free Baked Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread
- How To Make A Fall Harvest Charcuterie Board
Chocolate fondue is a great recipe for parties. Dip strawberries, bananas, marshmallows and gluten free graham crackers in the chocolate for a fun dessert treat.Print Rate
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces dark chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 2 cups dippers of choice (strawberries, bananas, gluten free graham crackers, marshmallows, etc.)
- Warm the cream in a pot over moderate heat until tiny bubbles show and begins to lightly and slowly boil.
- Add the salt and chocolate and whisk until smooth and fully incorporated.
- Immediately transfer to a fondue pot heated at low or with a low flame (You can also just serve straight from the pot if you don't have a fondue pot).
- Arrange the dippables on a platter and use a fondue fork to dip the dippables in the chocolate.
- If the fondue begings to feel a little stiff, add a teaspoon of heavy cream and stir.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 40mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 610IU | Vitamin C: 1.5mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 5.2mg