Sorry I haven’t posted in awhile. First week of classes for the semester so it got a little crazy trying to figure out my schedule and such. I made my friend Andy cake balls last week and I think they were a bit too sweet for him. I told him we should make something together so he decided on Oreo Pie but it turned out that I ended up making it by myself anyways. I made 3 of these- one for my house, one for his house and one for my friend who gave me his textbook from last semester for free. From what I’ve heard everyone’s liked the pies so far and I certainly enjoyed eating 75% of the pie in my house (oops!). I love baking with Oreo’s… just wait until I make the Oreo Cupcakes I invented earlier this school year… oh yummm. Anyways I hope everyone enjoys this super easy and sweet treat! (I’m still waiting for my roommate to upload pictures onto her computer since I used her camera to take the picture so when she does that I will have the picture for this post.)
Easy Gluten Free Oreo Pie
- In a small bowl, smash up 12 of the chocolate cookies. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese and sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add in the whipped cream topping and smashed up gluten free chocolate cookies and use a rubber spatula to combine gently until well blended and the cookies are distributed throughout.
- Spoon into the gluten free chocolate pie crust and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm (or in the freezer to speed up the process).
- Optional garnish: Decorate with left over whipped cream and chocolate cookies.