Tips and Tricks for Strawberry Banana Nice Cream
- Always keep some sliced bananas in the freezer so you can make banana nice cream whenever your sweet tooth strikes!
- Make sure you pause briefly in between blending your nice cream to scrape down the sides with a spatula. This will help make sure all of the mixture gets blended smoothly.
- If you’re having trouble getting your bananas to blend, add a tablespoon of non-dairy milk to help create a smooth consistency.
- You can eat your banana nice cream right after processing for a soft serve, or you can freeze the mixture for 1-2 hours for a scoopable treat!
- If you choose to freeze your banana nice cream, take it out of the freezer 5 minutes before serving to let it soften slightly for easier scooping.
Try These Other Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Frozen Treats
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Covered Frozen Banana Pops
- Vegan Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream
- Dairy-Free Yogurt and Granola Breakfast Popsicles
- Peach Prosecco Popsicles
- Easy 3-Ingredient Pineapple Sorbet
How to Make Strawberry Banana Nice Cream
You’ll love how easy this strawberry banana nice cream is to make. It only contains two ingredients, making it a healthy frozen treats for warm summer days. All you need is bananas, strawberries and a food processor! A gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and refined sugar-free everyone can enjoy!
Strawberry Banana Nice Cream
This strawberry banana nice cream is a great frozen treat when the weather gets warm! Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free, this treat is essentially guilt free. The best part is it's also quick and easy to make, too! You'll have this recipe on repeat all summer long!
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 cup strawberries cut into quarters
Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Place banana and strawberry slices on the baking sheet. Freeze for 2-3 hours until frozen
Add frozen bananas and strawberies to a food processor. Process 5-10 minutes, until completely smooth. You will need to occasionally stop and scrape down the sides with a spatula.
Serve immediately for soft serve or for a scoopable nice cream freeze for 1-4 hours, until ice cream is firm. Defrost for 5-10 minutes before serving.