Popsicles may be my new favorite thing. Not only to eat, but also to make. Why you ask? Because they are so dang easy! Seriously, I thought making ice cream was easy, but popsicles may take my summertime dessert making laziness to a whole new level. No churning the ice cream in the ice cream maker for 30 minutes. Just blend together, freeze in the molds, and wait! LOVE! So just a fair (and yummy) warning that you will see many, many more popsicles recipes on this blog.
These popsicles are so fresh and fruity. They almost taste like a smoothie on a stick! Which is a good thing because then you can eat it for breakfast too! (Which is exactly what my dad and I did after making them.) Just make sure you use the ripest strawberries you can find to get the perfect amount of sweetness and flavor in your popsicles. I can’t wait to make more variations to share with you all!
Are you ready to get started on your popsicle game? You can pick up the popsicle mold I have here.
Strawberries and Cream Popsicles
- 16 oz package of strawberries (stems cut off)
- 14 oz full-fat coconut milk (canned)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- In a blender, combine strawberries, coconut milk, lemon juice and stevia. Pulse until combined.
- Pour blended strawberry concoction into 10 popsicle molds (3 oz each).
- Place popsicle stick in the center.
- Freeze until firm, at least 6 hours.
Disclaimer: This page contains affiliate links from Amazon. By purchasing through these links A Dash of Megnut earns a small commission, however you will pay the same price for the item (it will not increase). I only link to items that I have purchased myself from Amazon and loved. Thank you for supporting A Dash of Megnut!