This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SilkSipToSpoon #CollectiveBias
Can we all just agree that Mondays are the worst?
Yes, yes. I know. It’s Wednesday. But I’m talking about Mondays today. I have THE worst time getting up on Monday mornings to go to work and I’m assuming about 90% of you are the same way.
Monday mornings are the mornings that I have to set six alarms just to make sure I wake up in time to get to work. Monday mornings are the mornings I proceed to hit snooze all six of those alarms multiple times. Monday mornings are the mornings that I run around like a crazy person trying to get ready for work. Monday mornings are the mornings that I typically sprint out the door without breakfast. That is.. until now. I give you the Coconut Pomegranate Overnight Oats Parfait! (Imagine a red curtain opening with this parfait behind it and some angels singing, because that’s totally how I’m picturing it going down right now.)
My Monday mornings may not be any less hectic, but they certainly are a lot more delicious and filling with these coconut pomegranate overnight oats parfaits. I used Silk Dairy-Free Vanilla Yogurt and Silk Almond Unsweetened Vanilla Milk in this recipe. Both are gluten-free, dairy-free AND lactose free which is great for me! I absolutely love the taste of the yogurt, and believe me, I’m pretty picky about my plant based yogurt! I purchased all of the ingredients for my overnight oat parfaits (even my certified gluten-free oats and pomegranate arils) at WalMart!
These parfaits were created with Monday mornings in mind. Filled with simple ingredients, they take minutes to make which is the best part! They are a great grab and go breakfast option! I like to layer my oats, yogurt and fruit right before I’m going to eat it, but the components are always ready to go. You can even make your overnight oats a few days ahead of time and leave it in the refrigerator for whenever it strikes your fancy. I’ve also left the whole parfait assembled overnight for a quick grab in the morning and that worked as well too.. your pomegranate seeds just might bleed a little bit.
These coconut pomegranate overnight oats parfaits are so delicious and have made my weekday mornings so much easier! Taste-wise, I personally love all the differences in textures in these parfaits. The oats and coconut in the oatmeal layer provide a thick, filling and hearty bottom layer to the parfait. The yogurt sweetens is up a bit and also gives a lighter component to the breakfast. The shredded coconut and pomegranate arils give a little extra oomph of sweetness and fun texture. You could also substitute the pomegranate arils with raspberries, strawberries or other fruit to switch it up a bit. Use whatever you have on hand! You can’t go wrong!
Next time you’re doing your meal prep on Sunday, don’t forget about breakfast! These coconut pomegranate overnight oat parfaits are super easy to make and will provide a great breakfast on the run. One spoonful and you’ll be hooked!
More Gluten-Free Oat Recipes
- Baked Oatmeal Cups
- Ginger Pear Oatmeal Smoothie
- Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal
- White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- Chocolate Strawberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
- Single Serving Banana Chocolate Chip Oat Pancake
- Lemon Blackberry Oat Muffins with a Lemon Glaze
- Blackberry Baked Oatmeal
Coconut Pomegranate Overnight Oats Parfait
- 1 cup gluten-free certified oats
- 1 1/2 cups Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 5.3 oz Silk Dairy-Free Vanilla Yogurt 1 small container
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- In a container with a lid, combine gluten-free oats, Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, 2 tablespoons of unsweetened shredded coconut and chia seeds. Mix with a spoon. Cover with a lid and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- When ready to eat, divide the oat mixture between two glasses or jars. Layer with the vanilla yogurt, shredded coconut and pomegranate arils.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate to be eaten later.