Last Updated on
Are Margaritas Gluten-Free?
Having a cocktail party? Try these easy cocktail recipes!
Pineapple Margarita Recipe
With just 5 simple ingredients, this pineapple margarita tastes just like summer in a glass. It’s so refreshing and easy to make! It’s great for cocktail parties and can easily be scaled up to serve a crowd.
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 4 ounces pure agave tequila
- 2 ounces triple sec
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 8 ounces pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- Rim glass with kosher salt.
- In a shaker with ice, add tequila, pineapple juice, triple sec and lime juice.
- Shake vigorously and pour into rimmed glass.
- Garnish with lime and pineapple wedge, if desired.