Last Updated on
Why you should make oven baked bacon
What do you need to cook bacon in the oven
Don’t I need a cooling rack to bake bacon in the oven?
Does this baking method work for both regular and thick cut bacon?
How long to cook bacon in the oven
What to do with bacon grease
Looking for more gluten free brunch ideas for a crowd? Try these recipes!
- Hash Brown Breakfast Egg Cups
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin Bread
- Giant Strawberry Pop Tart (Gluten Free and Dairy Free )
- Easy Cranberry Mimosa
- Gluten-Free Vegan Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Love bacon? Then these gluten free bacon recipes are for you!
- Goat Cheese Bacon Guacamole
- Cabbage Bacon Fritters
- Bacon and Roasted Bell Pepper Guacamole
- Savory Bacon Mashed Potato Waffles
- Gingerbread Candied Bacon
How to Cook Bacon in the Oven
- 1 lb sliced bacon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the bacon strips in a single layer, making sure they do not overlap. Use two baking sheets if need be.
- Bake at 400F for 15-20 minutes for regular-cut bacon and 20-25 minutes for thick-cut bacon, or until bacon is crispy.
- Drain off the excess fat and save for later use.
2. Save the leftover bacon grease in a jar to use for later cooking!