I often find myself with extra kale after creating a recipe and this pesto was the perfect way to use it up! It’s slightly salty, a little crunchy, and oh so flavorful with just FIVE ingredients! You can serve it on top of quinoa like I did, or mix it with some pasta, spaghetti squash or on top of some chicken! May I even suggest using this pesto in my chicken pesto quinoa bowls recipe? It’s absolutely divine in it!
Vegan Kale Pumpkin Seed Pesto
- 2 cups chopped kale (packed)
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup avocado or olive oil
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine pumpkin seeds and kale in food processor. Add garlic and salt.
- Process until kale and seeds are finely chopped.
- Stream in the oil until you reach your desired consistency.