With all the flavors of peach cobbler, these baked peaches with gluten-free streusel topping will become a family favorite this summer. Bright, juicy peaches stuffed with a sweet streusel topping. Serve warm with ice cream and enjoy this easy peach dessert. You can have this gluten-free recipe on the table in under 30 minutes!
Is there anything better than a juicy peach in the summer? Peaches are in season from May to September, but typically peak in July and August. I find myself always grabbing for peaches at my local farmers market and grocery stores during these months, because they are SO great in so many recipes. From breakfast to dessert, peaches are such a versatile fruit during the summer months.
Peaches are the star of the show in this baked peaches with gluten-free streusel topping recipe. They’re individually portioned, which makes them perfect for summertime entertaining. Oh individually portioned desserts, how I love you!
I don’t know what it is… but there’s nothing cuter than a dessert made just for you. No slicing, no serving, no scooping. Just cute little individually portioned single serving desserts. So fun, right?
These baked peaches with gluten-free streusel topping are the epitome of single serving desserts. We’re talking halved peaches stuffed with a gluten-free oat streusel topping.
Serve it with a scoop of your favorite ice cream for ultimate dessert decadence. So reminiscent of peach cobblers, you’ll feel like you’re eating the real thing!
The peaches get so sweet and soft in when baked in the oven, and the streusel topping becomes cookie-like. Crispy, sweet, tender, caramelized streusel topping.
With a touch of warm spices, like cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger, you get all of the flavors of peach cobbler in every bite. This is such a fun way to serve peach cobbler for parties, too!
Who wouldn’t love their own individual baked peach stuffed with gluten-free streusel goodness? I know I would! They’re so delicious when topped with a scoop of ice cream.
You can have fun with the ice cream flavors you set out, too. We used a traditional vanilla bean, but this dessert would be great with other flavors. Think cinnamon, caramel, blueberry, or strawberry. The flavor combinations are endless!
How to Make Baked Peaches
Making baked peaches is so simple, you’ll want to make them all summer long. First, you cut your peaches in half and carefully remove the pit.
Then you make your streusel topping, by whisking together gluten-free flour, certified gluten-free oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Add in some cold butter and combine.
Then you’ll stuff your peaches with the streusel filling, bake until nice and golden. The peaches will get soft and warm and the topping golden brown.
Serve immediately with a scoop of your favorite ice cream for the ultimate treat. You can’t go wrong with these beautiful baked peaches for dessert!
Tips for Making Baked Peaches with Streusel Topping
- Make this recipe dairy-free and vegan by using vegan butter in place of regular butter.
- Not everyone who is gluten-free is able to tolerate certified gluten-free oats. If you aren’t able to eat oats, leave them out of the recipe. You can also add shredded coconut or nuts in place of the oats.
- This recipe is easily cut in half to make less baked peaches or even doubled to serve a crowd!
- Have nectarines or apricots? You can try those instead! This recipe works wonderful with other stone fruits!
Other Gluten-Free Peach Desserts You’ll Love
- Rhubarb Blueberry Peach Galette – Gluten-Free and Vegan
- Peach Blueberry Crisp for Two – Grain-Free
- Vegan Peach Ice Cream
- Low Carb Cheese Danish with Peaches – Keto, Gluten-Free
- Peach Prosecco Popsicles
Love peaches? Try these other gluten-free peach recipes!
- Gluten-Free Peach Crumb Bars & Dairy-Free and Vegan
- Peach Turkey Breakfast Sausage
- Tilapia Fish Tacos with Peach Salsa
- Vegan Peach Ice Cream
- Peach Blueberry Crisp for Two
- Peach Frozen Yogurt
- Peach Shortcakes
Baked Peaches with Gluten-Free Streusel Topping Recipe
These baked peaches with gluten-free streusel topping are such a treat for summer. With all the flavors of a peach cobbler in individually portioned sizes. Top with a scoop of ice cream for a delicious bite. Use gluten-free flour and gluten-free certified oats to make this recipe completely gluten-free. This recipe is so simple to make and tastes just like homemade peach cobbler, just easier. On the table in under 30 minutes, making this a great recipe for gluten-free entertaining.
Baked Peaches with Gluten-Free Streusel Topping
- 4 ripe peaches cut in half with pit removed
- 1/2 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup gluten-free certified oats
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 tbsp cold unsalted butter cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place rack in center of oven.
- Cut a peach in half and take out the pit. Scoop out some flesh so that there is room for the topping.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, gluten-free certified oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
- Add the butter to the topping mixture and mix with a fork until the butter is the size of peas.
- Place the peach halves into an oven-safe 9x13-inch baking dish. Stuff the crumble topping into the peach halves.
- Bake at 350F for 22-25 minutes.
- Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.