Last Updated on
With football season upon us there is only one thing I can think about.. food. I know over 97% of my thoughts are about food but you know you all agree. What’s better than sitting on the couch, cheering for your favorite team while sinking a salty chip into a bowl of creamy dip? Oh, not much. As the first of many dips to come this fall season, this one’s a sure winner. You will love how simple this dip is to make. You simply throw everything in a bowl and mix it all up and then heat it up in the oven. With school craziness starting I just love easy snacks that taste ridiculously good. The combination of cream cheese, sour cream and mayo give this dip an extra rich flavor. Not to mention that the spinach and artichokes add to the health factor 😉 Everyone knows when you add vegetables to anything it makes it healthy right? Wait, is that wrong? Oh well, I’m eating it anyways. Treat yourself to hot spinach artichoke dip to warm you up this fall!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 5 oz frozen spinach thawed, drained and coarsely chopped)
- 14 oz canned artichoke hearts drained and coarsely chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Throw all of the ingredients into a medium sized bowl. Mix well with a large spoon.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes, or until the dip is bubbling and the top is browned. Serve with gluten free crackers.