Last Updated on
Do you ever have those days where you just need chocolate? Like can’t do anything until you get your chocolate? I’m sure it’s normal for most people to have these days, but when I have these days it’s weird.
If you’ve been reading my blog for awhile now you know I really don’t like chocolate all that much. I’m more of a vanilla kind of girl. But every once in awhile I find myself jonesing (is that a legit word?) for some chocolate. Side note: just googled jonesing and Urban Dictionary says it’s legit.
So when I found myself in desperate need of some chocolate I knew exactly what to do. Nutella cookies. You know how I say bacon makes everything better? Nutella makes everything better as well. Especially when there is also some peanut butter involved.
These cookies are almost brownie-like in quality and extremely moist. What’s even better is that they seriously take less than 15 minutes from start to finish. Winning? I think so.
Gluten Free Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
These easy gluten free nutella peanut butter cookies are made with just a few ingredients but they definitely will satisfy any chocolate craving you have!
Servings: 24 cookies
- 3/4 cup nutella or other chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup gluten free flour blend
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum if your blend doesn't already include it
- 1 tbsp water or milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine the nutella, peanut butter and sugar in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Stir in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Then gradually add in the gluten free flour blend and xanthan gum (if using) and stir until no more white streaks remain.
- If your batter is really crumbly, add a tablespoon of water or milk to make it come together better.
- Form 1 inch balls and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Lightly press down on each ball so it flattens out a bit.
- Bake at 350F for 7-8 minutes or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 19mg | Potassium: 58mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 0.7mg