Gluten Free Monster Cookies
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp corn syrup
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups gluten free certified oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating in between each addition.
- Then mix in the vanilla, corn syrup, baking soda and peanut butter.
- With a spoon mix in the oats until well incorporated.
- Then stir in the chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Drop dough (a little bit bigger than a heaping tablespoon) onto a ungreased baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store in airtight tupperware containers.