These gluten free monster cookies are studded with chocolate chips, M&Ms, and loads of peanut butter for a treat everyone will love!
You know how I love oats. I put them in everything… pancakes, muffins, cookies, whatever. Well this is definitely my favorite recipe that contains oats. Is it because it has everything else possible in the cookie as well? Um yup.
My lovely boyfriend’s birthday is tomorrow and when I asked him what kind of cookie he wanted me to send him he said monster cookies. Probably because I was talking these bad boys up a few weeks back and had been wanting to make them again.
So Ben if you’re reading this and haven’t received your package yet, forget you saw the first picture and exit my blog please. These cookies are so so good. Perfectly chewy and filled with tons cavity-inducing goodies. Yum. I had lots of extras so I carried around a whole bag of them with me at school yesterday and made lots of friends. Monster cookies = friends.
Gluten Free Monster Cookies
These gluten free monster cookies are studded with chocolate chips, M&Ms, and loads of peanut butter for a treat everyone will love!Print Pin Rate
Servings: 36 cookies
- 1 cup butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp corn syrup
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 1/2 cups gluten free certified oats
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Add in the eggs, one at a time, beating in between each addition.
- Then mix in the vanilla, corn syrup, baking soda and peanut butter.
- With a spoon mix in the oats until well incorporated.
- Then stir in the chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Drop dough (a little bit bigger than a heaping tablespoon) onto a ungreased baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each cookie to allow for spreading.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling. Store in airtight tupperware containers.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 186mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 1mg
Source: Recipe from Cooking Nook