Gluten Free Classic Brownies
It doesn't get anymore classic than these gluten free classic brownies. They're moist, chewy and perfectly chocolatey.
Servings: 18 servings
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum if your blend doesn't already contain it
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted butter cut into chunks
- 1 tsp instant coffee or espresso powder
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar packed
- 5 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper and grease the sides of the pan with butter.
- In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter, chocolate chips, and instant coffee/espresso powder over medium heat. Stir constantly.
- When the mixture has melted, take it off the heat.
- Add the sugars and whisk until incorporated.
- Add 3 eggs, stir until combined.
- Then, add the remaining 2 eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Stir in the flour and the salt until there are no more streaks of flour and all of the ingredients are combined.
- Pour brownie mixture until prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through.
- Brownies will be done when a toothpick is inserted in the center of the brownies and comes out clean.