Gluten Free Crustless Mini Quiches
At my first family party after I found out I had celiac’s disease, I quickly realized what I was going to miss the most.. my Aunt Sheila’s mini quiches. She has made these little beauties ever since I can remember for all of our family get togethers. I decided then and there that her mini quiches needed to be my next gluten free project. With just a few quick changes, I was able to make some quiches that taste just like the glutenous (Is this a real word?) variety. Using gluten free Bisquick did make it extremely easy to achieve. I love this stuff so much that I always keep a box at my house. I haven’t found that I really need to change the amount of mix that I use in various recipes so far (compared to regular Bisquick), so hopefully that remains the same. No matter if you make these with regular Bisquick or gluten free Bisquick, these quiches are to die for! They’re very customizable as well. I have a few friends that make these all the time now and do lots of different variations… different cheeses, adding veggies, meats, etc. I also play with the sizes. If I’m doing these for an appetizer, I do them in a mini muffin pan. If I want them for my breakfasts for the week, I do them in a regular muffin pan. The best part is that they freeze and reheat so well! Perfect for impromptu guests or a rushed morning! Enjoy!
Gluten Free Mini Crustless Quiches
- 3 eggs
- 1 lb cottage cheese
- 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 3 tbsp. plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup gluten free Bisquick
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray (make sure it does not have flour in it if you are making this gluten free).
- Mix all of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake at 375 F for 25-30 minutes or until the quiches are set and slightly brown.
- Makes about 12 regular sized muffin cups and 36 mini muffin cups.