Try these other muffin recipes
- Gluten-Free Vegan Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins
- Gluten-Free Vegan Banana Cranberry Jam Muffins
Gluten Free Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum if your blend doesn't already contain it
- 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Fill a mini muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and vanilla extract. Add in the melted butter.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Fold in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Stir only until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, being careful not to over mix.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake at 350F for 10-14 minutes.
- To check for readiness, insert a toothpick in the muffins to see if they come out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack.