Strawberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
This strawberry balsamic vinaigrette is such an easy salad dressing to top your favorite summertime salads. It's naturally gluten free, dairy free and vegan.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1 cup strawberries hulled and quartered
- 1/3 cup avocado oil or olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup if vegan
- 1 tbsp stone ground mustard or dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
Add strawberries, avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, honey (or maple syrup), mustard, salt and pepper to a food processor.
Process for 1-2 minutes, until smooth.