Leftover Corned Beef Hash
Leftover corned beef hash is so simple to make and takes your leftovers to the next level! All you need is leftover corned beef hash and a few other ingredients to make this delicious gluten-free and dairy-free breakfast recipe. If you're celebrating St. Patrick's Day, you need to try this recipe!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 cup white onion diced (from 1/2 large onion)
- 1 cup red bell pepper diced (from 1 bell pepper)
- 2 cloved garlic minced
- 1.5 lbs russet potatoes peeled and cubed in 1/2 inch pieces (about 4-5 medium potatoes)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups leftover corned beef cubed (check ingredients to ensure gluten-free!)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley chopped
Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add bell pepper, and cook an additional 2-3 minutes, until onions and peppers are soft.
Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring to ensure garlic does not burn.
Stir potatoes into the skillet, along with salt and pepper. Cook for 15-20 minutes, until potatoes are tender and crispy. Stir every few minutes so that the onions and peppers do not burn.
Stir in leftover corned beef, and cook until the corned beef is warm and crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 1282mg | Potassium: 1034mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1480IU | Vitamin C: 80.4mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2.9mg