This watermelon salsa uses the best of summer produce in this delightfully fresh salsa. Eat it with tortilla chips or top it on your fish tacos. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 cups fresh watermelon diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced (about 1 cup)
- ½ red onion diced (about 1 cup)
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- ½ jalapeno small dice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- pinch of salt
In a bowl, mix together all ingredients until combined.
Taste and adjust lime juice or salt to your preferences.
Chill in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Serve with tortilla chips.