Slow Cooker Vegetable Minestrone Soup
This slow cooker vegetable minestrone soup is full of good for you vegetables and could not be easier made in a crock pot! Dinner is served! Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 hrs
Total Time10 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 2 cups onion diced (about 1 large onion)
- 3/4 cup celery diced (about 2 celery stalks)
- 1 cup carrots cut into coins (about 4 carrots)
- 2 cups zucchini diced (about 1 large zucchini)
- 1 cup green beans cut into 1 inch pieces
- 15 oz garbanzo beans canned, drained
- 2 cups lentils
- 28 oz diced tomatoes canned
- 8 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley for serving
Preheat crockpot. Add onions, celery, carrot, zucchini, garbanzo beans, lentils, vegetable broth, pepper, salt and oregano to the crock pot. Mix to combine.
Cover with a lid and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
With about 2 hours left, add in the spinach.
Continue to cook until lentils are tender.
Serve with fresh parsley.
Calories: 322kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 1277mg | Potassium: 1096mg | Fiber: 21g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 4385IU | Vitamin C: 28.1mg | Calcium: 124mg | Iron: 6.9mg