Pomegranate and Pistachio Chocolate Bark
This festive chocolate bark is topped with pomegranate, coconut, pistachio, and dried cranberries for a simple, yet impressive dessert. Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan.
- 6 oz dark chocolate I used a gluten-free, vegan chocolate that was 75% cacao
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries I used a low sugar variety
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup pistachios shelled and chopped roughly
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt dark chocolate at 30 second increments, stirring in between to ensure the chocolate does not overheat, as it will burn and seize up.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment paper and use a spatula to spread the chocolate out into an even layer, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle the pomegranate seeds, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, coconut and sea salt over the chocolate.
- Chill for about 30 minutes to an hour, until its set. Break into pieces and serve. Store in an air tight container.
- I personally store mine in the freezer after a day so that I can eat it whenever I want, though you may get a little bit of condensation on the chocolate by doing that. Still delicious though!