Last Updated on
Is it just me or do Oreo’s make everything better. Having a bad day? Eat an Oreo. Having a good day? Eat an Oreo. Put Oreos in a chewy chocolate cookie with some chocolate chips? Even better. They’re just so versatile, those Oreo’s. Anyways, these cookies were amazing. They were devoured in my apartment and I even had enough to bring to a coworker for his birthday and some friends that live in my building. I will tell you though, the dough is addictive- best cookie dough I’ve ever had. I could have probably made 10 more cookies but we kept eating the dough. So worth it. Enjoy 🙂
Gluten Free Double Fudge Oreo Crunch Cookies
- 1 cup butter at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum if your blend doesn't already contain it
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed gluten free chocolate sandwich cookies similar to Oreos
- Cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Add gluten free flour, xanthan gum (if using), cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and gluten free Oreo cookies.
- Refrigerate dough for at least 2-4 hours.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll into 1-2 inch balls or use an ice cream scoop to form balls.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Recipe from How Sweet Eats