Have you ever had one of those moments where you didn’t know that you needed something so badly until someone told you about it? And as soon as you found out, you knew it was everything you’ve ever needed (this isn’t just a want, this is a NEED – like basic essential human needs). Well I recently had one of those moments.
More Nut Butter Recipes
Cashew Macadamia Nut Butter
- 1 1/2 cups raw or roasted cashews
- 1 1/2 cups raw or roasted macadamia nuts
- 1/2 tsp salt (unless your nuts are already salted)
- 1 tbsp sweetener (such as maple syrup or honey (optional - I omit most of the time))
- In a high powdered food processor (or Vitamix), combine cashews and macadamia nuts. Blend until you get a fairly thin liquid. You may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor occasionally. Mix in salt and sweetener, if using.
- Store in a mason jar or other air tight container in the refrigerator.
**I don't like overly sweet things, so I do not sweeten my nut butter. You may sweeten yours depending on your tastes. I think about one tablespoon should do the trick!