It’s been awhile since I’ve done a gluten-free holiday gift guide and while some of these gifts are carried over from previous years’ lists, I’ve added a few new products that I just can’t live without! If you’re looking for a gift for your favorite gluten-free foodie, then look no further – They’ll love anything on this list!
**This post contains affiliate links for products that I use and love. I may receive a small commission from any purchases you make through that link. There will be no additional cost to you. Thanks for supporting A Dash of Megnut!**
1. Who wouldn’t want a half or full dozen of gourmet gluten-free cookies delivered straight to their door? Well with Lush Bites Gluten-Free Cookie Subscription Box you can give just that! So I might be a little biased on this one since this is my cookie company but my cookie subscription boxes really do make amazing gifts, especially for the holidays! Get 10% off your first purchase using code MEGNUT10 at checkout!
2. Everyone seems to be raving about the Instant pot this year and I’m just jumping on the party train now. You can cook a roasted chicken in 30 minutes? Need I say more?
3. So I don’t own the Nima sensor (YET) but it’s definitely on my wish list this year! I was able to try the Nima sensor recently and was super impressed with it. We were at a dinner where they claimed the meal I was given was gluten-free and the Nima sensor told me otherwise. Without it, I may have been glutened which would have resulted in me getting sick. The Nima sensor would especially be great for trying out new restaurants or going on vacation!
4. You all know I can’t live without my Crockpot – I’m a set it and forget it kind of girl! Some of my post popular recipes were made in a slow cooker, like this
5. Speaking of kitchen appliances I can’t live without… bring on the vegetable spiralizer! I have two different kinds of spiralizers, the Paderno spiralizer and then also the Oxo Hand Spiralizer. I loved bringing the hand held one to work to quickly spiralize zucchini or cucumber for my lunch. If you’re short on space in the kitchen, that’s the way to go!
6. Okay, okay. I’m not a tequila girl, but how cute is this shirt!
7. Spices can really amp up any gluten-free dish so I love these Primal Palate Organic Spice Blends, they’re certified gluten-free and whole 30 approved! The super gyro spice blend is my absolute fave! Another favorite brand of mine that is also certified gluten-free is Badia, which I typically find at the grocery store. Most times I can find these cheaper in the international aisle than in the baking aisle so be sure to look there!
8. I know I’ve posted about thisGluten-Free Serving Spoon before but it’s so perfect for households where not everyone eats gluten-free or for parties. For family get togethers, my family is SUPER careful about cross contamination but we’ve had a mishap before with mixing up spoons for Thanksgiving gravy in the past. If we had this gluten-free spoon back then there’s no way we would have mixed them up!
9. These Allergen Ceramic Food Markers are great for parties so you know which foods are safe to eat! I love that there are also dairy-free and vegan markers since a ton of my recipes fall into those two categories.
10. A brand new Toaster was the first appliance I bought after going gluten-free! We keep two separate toasters in our house so that there is no cross contamination when I’m making my toast. That’s right – a gluten-free toaster! If you’re gluten-free, you should definitely have a separate toaster from the rest of the family too!
11. I love getting magazines in the mail! I’m subscribed to both Simply Gluten-Free Magazine and Gluten Free and More Magazine which not only have great gluten-free recipes but a ton of other information about the gluten-free diet too, such as where to travel and product recommendations.
12. The How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook was one of the first cookbooks I got after my celiac disease diagnosis and everything I’ve made from it has turned out AMAZING!
13. I have a small obsession with Simple Mills. All of their baking mixes have turned out so well for me and my boyfriend and I use the pizza dough mix for our weekly pizza nights! I also really like their almond flour crackers as well!
14. So these aren’t really gluten-free related but they’re some of my favorite items in my kitchen! I use my Lodge Cast Iron Skillet several times a week, especially when making my roasted chicken thighs. I own multiples of this Donut Pan so when I make my apple cider donuts or chocolate almond donuts, I’m always prepared. This Kitchen Scale is invaluable in both my home kitchen and the commercial kitchen I rent out for my cookie company. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE needs this Milk Frother! Can you say almond milk lattes at home? And this Bench Scraper is essential in my kitchen. From clean up to icing cakes, it’s a tiny powerhouse.
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin this post!